- #: 31902
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2009-10-16
- Current Version: 1.1
- Size: 54.40 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trevor Chandler
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.0 or later
- © Tecstar Games
Add to Favorite apps
*** BATTLETERNAL II is under development- Improved Combat- Improved Interface- Better Usability- Added more loot (armor, weapons, etc...)- Improved loot systemBattlEternal - Rise of the Half Angel, is an Action packed, RPG.Fight across multiple…..
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added new movement system with
* Full joystick movement
* Option to use tilt or 2nd stick for camera movement
* Restrict or full joystick movement mode options
* Settings screen accesible from games starting screen allows you to change the movement settings.
- Fixed save game issue where current level was not saved. Player will still start in starting location of current level, but all items, quest status, experience, stats and monsters in levels state is properly preserved.
- Fixed issue where save game was not saving on exit.
- Fixed issue where tool tips where not displaying on first load screen
I want to thank everyone for their feedback. We want to make this game as good as it can be. We take all the feedback seriously, and will address it as quickly as possible.
I personally invite you, and encourage you to email me personally if you have any requests for new features, find bugs or have complaints about any part of the game.
I truly thank you for trying out BattlEternal, and promise you we will work to make it as good as possible.
I appreciate all the feedback but above everything else, I would like the opportunity to solve issues or complaints you may have about the game directly. If you send me the issue, and maybe how you think things could be better, that would make it much easier for us to make improvements.
Thanks again for trying BattlEternal,
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Great bargain, excited about the update
Mageknight Sinclair write:
Sure it lacks polish, and I was able to climb steep slopes into oblivion, but I know it's going to get better from here. Loving the concept, and I've been looking for an RPG like this for my iPod Touch. I know it runs better on the iPhone 3GS (I'm on an iPod Touch 2G and the framerate gets choppy), but
it's amazing what you've done with the Unity Engine on the iPhone platform. Makes me wish I had a good enough computer to run the Unity editor, because my dev team has a license (though not for iPhone yet). Great job, can't wait for the improvements in the next update.
thanks for update, very good game that you cant go wrong with for .99!
It's a cool game
They could have done so much better though I see a lot of potential for this game the controls are a lil choppy and they don't have any kind of tutorial or settings as your playing the game but all together since I had an idea how to play it it didn't turn out to be half bad it's worth the price recomended for hard core RPG players.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes